Monday, March 31, 2008
Weekend fun
This weekend I spent pretty much the whole two days cleaning my house. I still didn't get to everything I wanted to get to, but it's still a start. It looks way better. It's weird, we are never home but the house is still really dirty. We're not there to mess up anything but yet it gets dirty cuz I guess we are not there to clean it as much either. I dunno. I need a housecleaner. There just seems to be too much dirt and not enough time or patience to clean it all. Maybe it's the spring cleaning coming over me. Cuz I sure want to clean way more then I used to. Anyway, things got cleaned and it makes me feel good to have them cleaned. We went to my brother in law's (my sisters hubby) birthday party on Saturday and as always it was tons of fun. I love going over to their house. We always have a blast. The kids drew some custom plates this weekend and it totally made me fall in love with alex even more when he drew his cuz on his he drew out family and wrote on it I love my family. My goodness that kid knows how to make me cry with his sweetness. He can be manly when he wants to be but he is still really sensitive but he is the best son anyone could have. I love him sooooo much. Along with Mikaila of course. My bro in law Jeff (marty's brother) came over for dinner last night, and him and marty played the playstation 2, and it was fun hanging out with him. He is actually one of my favorites. He actually treats me like I matter out of the rest. The rest of the fam won't even pretend to care, but he does so he gets a gold star for making me feel special. haha. Marty and the kids love me so I am worth the trouble I cause (lol). Anyway, I am ready for spring to come again, I did not like waking up to snow and ice this morning. Bring on the warm weather again. Mikaila fell on the ice and cut her hand open this morning and it was sad, but she got over it fast thank goodness. I am going to start a countdown to when I go part time. I am hoping by May I can finally be home with the kids. It feels like christmas because of it though cuz I am sooooooo EXCITED! So one more month people! YAY! Marty is still doing overtime and it is still a pain in the butt but we will get through it. His birthday is coming up ( April 15th) and I am excited for it and so is marty cuz he gets a brand new computer that he has been needing for quite a while now. The geek in him is going to be freed a little more during that time while he builds it with a huge grin on his face. haha. I am still not sure about doing a birthday party though cuz whenever we do that we either have to do 2 different parties or one big one and two of them are a pain in the butt cuz that means two times to have people over and twice the trouble but when we have one big party with both families, no one talks to each other and you can cut through the huge amount of tension with a knife so that sucks too, so i have no idea what to do anymore. Oui. Ok, enough of my ranting, this is a very long blog but oh well. I am feeling better now. hahah. Good luck in reading all this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment