I just got it approved from the big guys upstairs at work, I am starting part time as of May 1!!!!!! YAY! Someone bring me some balloons and streamers cuz it's time to celebrate! I am so frickin excited, you have no idea. The past few weeks I am been so anxious to be with my kids more and it's finally happening! I get to clean my house and play with my adorable kids and hang out with friends more and play with my dogs and work on my garden and a thousand other things I never have time to do anymore. I am just so happy! YAY!
2 comments:
Congratulations, Rachel!
Congrats! That is so cool, Rachel! I'm happy for you that you will be getting so much of your life back. I bet this month of waiting for May 1 to come will go by quickly just knowing you'll be more free soon!
Post a Comment