Wednesday, March 19, 2008
In other news......
hahaha, I like the title. So Saturday we went to Disney on Ice and seeing Mikaila's face light up whenever she saw a princess was well worth it. She didn't like the fact that she didn't get any cool toys they were selling there ($20 a pop!) but she was grinning the entire time! It was awesome. Alex won't admit it, but he liked it too. He was kind of testy though, cuz he had to sit by a guy that had really BAD B.O. and he kept holding his nose and saying dad I can't breathe so we finally had to move him on martys lap. We kept lecturing him about being rude but after smelling it for ourselves we couldn't blame him. But even still he could have gone about it a different way. Anyway, so that was the gist of our weekend. I cleaned the house a lot, did laundry and dishes and relaxed a little too. Tomorrow I have to go to the dentist and I am scared cuz I hate dentist and I have to get shots and I hate shots. So not looking forward to it. But oh well. Lots of Valium will help me. lol. I took a half day off yesterday cuz my babysotter got sick, and it was fun being with the kids. Alex got so excited to see me pick him up from school. He saw me and just went nuts and tackled me. Is it just me or did he miss me? Awww! It was fun. I got to do some more stuff at home, run some errands, and spend time with my kids. Again I can't wait to go part time! It was awesome! Marty will be taking the next 2 days off to help out too. He is going to be helping out in Alex's class on Friday for their Easter party. Haha, his teacher was quite surprised to find out that Marty will be the helper and not me, cuz most dad's just don't have the time to do that but it's the other way around this time. I can't get the time off but marty can so he is doing it. Mikaila has been wanting me to take her to school lately but since I can't she has to be disappointed. Oh well. She will live. Anyway, that all. Until next time.........................
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Totally made me laugh - especially the Alex and the bad smell! Ha ha! :) You guys are cute!
I wished we would have ran into each other.. I took Emmie to Disney on Ice with my sisters on Saturday to! You know, a girls day.
We didn't sit next to any stinky people sorry you had to endure that one!
Post a Comment