Thursday, March 13, 2008

Thursday news

Not much to report. Just at work and being bored. I am thinking about all the stuff I still need to do this month and it's a lot but it's good stuff (well most of it is) so it will be good to do. We decided not to go to St. George, because of the gas prices. Just too much for us. I joined Curves fitness center for their volunteer 21 day fitness study. Basically they want to study people who never exercise and for 3 weeks have them exercise 30 minutes a day 3 days a week and see how well they do and how much they lose and all that. I figured it can't hurt to try cuz I really need some help in the weight department. I am hoping to lose some weight and I hope to keep it off. But you never know. 3 weeks doesn't give much time to really lose much. But either way it is good. Anyway, next week I have to go to the dentist and get some work done. I really hate going to the dentist. Those needles just creep me out. But I gotta do it. Stupid teeth. Um.....I guess that is it for whats coming up and whats new. I just gotta keep on truckin' hahahahaha!

1 comment:

Cristi said...

Hey Rachel! I am doing the yeast free (candida - no sugar, etc) thing again in hopes of getting pregnant. And I have lost 15 pounds in four weeks! And the ONLY thing I've done is cut out sugar! I can still eat all the fat I want! Ha ha! :) And I haven't exercised! Even though I'm not doing it to lose weight, it's been a great "side effect!" Maybe it's something you'd wanna give a try!