Monday, March 24, 2008
Weekend
This weekend was eventless pretty much. Saturday was spent working on our yard, it looks better but still needs a few more touchups. We planted grass seed where the ugly juniper bush used to be last year and put bricks to border the garden, and we planted some pretty flowers, and doused it all in a gallon of Miracle Grow. haha. I want so much to do more to the house like replace the tile in the kitchen and more things, but it's just too expensive and with trying to pay off a credit card it doesn't leave much money left over for the other cool things. Stupid credit card. Seriously I feel more poor then I did when there was only one working person in the house. Thats not cool. Anyway so Sunday we were pretty lazy which means lots of laundry tonight, but later I got Mikaila as gussied up for Easter dinner. Which meant new dress, sparkles on her face, curly hair....the works. And of course she soaked it all up with a grin. Then I spent 30 minutes taking pictures of her (I will put them up in a few minutes), then got alex ready but it wasn't as time consuming and I took pictures of him but he is in this phase where he does this weirdo smile in pictures so it's not as fun taking pictures of him but I still did cuz I didn't want him left out. I can't wait to see a regular and handsome smile on his face in pictures again. How long do I have to wait? Oui! I seriously want to be a photographer. I just need to learn a few photo tricks but I am practicing a lot which explains the thousands of pictures I keep taking. Anyway, so it was cute. Then we went to my mom and dads and had dinner and an easter egg hunt which the kids loved, then booked it out of there to go to my aunts house to visit with a long lost cousin who we never see (haha, she just lives in california so it's rare to visit with her) and played pool and took more pictures and visited with other relatives. So all in all it was fun. Alex and Mikaila think I am a strict mom though cuz I didn't let them eat their entire bucket of candy yesterday, which there isn't much cuz we aren't big candy people but still, eating an entire thing of candy is gross. Today however I am not having a great day. Work seems more and more meaningless and I really want to just be home. But I will live, it just sucks sometimes. Anyway keep watching for another post today cuz I will be putting pictures up and they are ADORABLE!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment