Friday, March 28, 2008
Work out
So I have been going to the gym for the volunteer thing I talked about earlier, and it has been great! I had gone to Gold's Gym a few years back and HATED it, so I always said I would never join another gym., but I am loving it. It's so small you can't fit more then 10 people in there and you are working out everything pretty much at once. You change stations every 2 minutes and for the 30 minutes I am there I feel like I spent an hour there and got a good workout. And I have people helping me get the best workout too. I am already feeling the effects, my "spare tire" seems smaller and I just feel so much healthier. And today is only my 3rd time! Seriously I think I will keep going after this volunteer thing is over. So yeah. Nothing else going on. Just working on the yard and getting it ready for spring/summer. I love this weather! The kids have been loving the weather too cuz that means more time to play with friends outside and it's good for them to do that. I need some serious sun to get some color back on me. Marty is once again working overtime and it's frustrating cuz they will keep him at work till 12:00 AM or longer and then expect him to be back to work 5 hours later and so it's dumb, but I guess what can you do? Hopefully tomorrow I can get the junk out of my yard so that it doesn't look so white trash. Anyone have a trailer? Ok that is all for now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That's great that you're working out and feeling good! I hope you're happy too! Miss & love ya!
Post a Comment