Monday, March 24, 2008

Be prepared......lots and lots and lots of pics!

Me and my cousins Cami, Dallin and Ashley





Me and my uncle Tom, my grandma, and my dad












Me and my sister Chana, me and marty and just marty













Me and my sister Debra, Mikaila kissing Benjamin, Me and my nephew Benjamin





















































































































Whew! Ok I am done with the pictures. Make sure to check out the post before this too to check up on what we did this weekend. Have fun!

3 comments:

living life said...

thats freaking adorable!i cant wait to come home and see them! im missing out!!!

Kimmie said...

Your family is so photogenic!! You are B-E-A-U-tiful!!!

The Hatch Family said...

Hi Rachel, Your kids are so big and adorable, I just discovered your blog on Cristi's blog. It's fun to see what is up, I haven't seen you in who knows how long!! Check out our blog sometime, hatch2000.blogspot Celeste Hatch