Tuesday, March 3, 2009
Deep in thought
I am sitting here with my fingers at the keys and there are so many thoughts and feelings going through me that I do not know where to start. I guess I just want people to know that I am happy. The kids and Marty are happy. We have been very blessed in life and continue to live our life in the way that we feel is the best for us and in a way where we are very happy. It may not be the way we used to be and it may not be the way others live but I have never been happier in my life and I am finally following my heart and I am so content with how things are. I finally feel like I am being true to myself and making good decisions for my family. I am so glad to have friends like you guys who follow this blog. Thanks for being our friends. Love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
*shniff*..aaaw i love you too gubie! :D...im happy your happy...keep up the happy! never let go of your happy!! happy happy!! :D...loves ya!
I glad you are Happy also ! And I think I know why!He He.We love having you for our neighbor and friend, your the best!love ya
Post a Comment