Friday, March 13, 2009
WHAT DID HE JUST SAY?!?
So I am in the kitchen reading my book and Marty is cooking tortillas when all the sudden we hear Alex say "it's gay porn" WHAT?!? I look up in shock at Marty and ask him "did he just say what I hear him say?" while Marty is trying so very hard to not laugh his butt off. After finally controlling himself he says "no, he was saying cape horn, not gay porn". LOL. So now that I feel better knowing Alex has not been taught something so horrible, I can now relax and hope that he never says Cape Horn to anyone until he can talk without his lisp. Thank you very much!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
kay so that is hilarious. love it!
AAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! well at least he didnt say what you thought he said, typically when nikoy says something im hopeing she didnt really say she really said it.. she dropped a bag of chips yesterday and said "oh shit."....
my little 4 year old is no longer allowed at daddy's work.... the things they teach my children!!!
"Not that there's anything wrong with that."
- Seinfeld
Post a Comment