Thursday, March 19, 2009

Next in line...................

You know how when you are in a line and you don't really want to be in that line but you are anyways, and the closer you get to the front the more you hate being there? I am in that line. This week has been the "sick" week. Mikaila started out the week being sick with some kind of bug that makes your stomach hurt, throat sore, coughing and fever. After a day of that she gets better, and then Marty is down with it. Now this is where it gets complicated. Marty NEVER gets sick. If anything, he maybe get sick once a year. So when he gets hit with something he gets it pretty bad and you know that it's a strong virus for him to be affected by it. So he gets sick for a day and gets better. Then Alex is down with it. Oui! Marty has already taken 3 days off for this so he takes care of the kids while I am at work. (Yeah he is a sweetheart) Now that it has gone down the line I realize....................Oh crap I am next in line! So I am stocking up on vitamins and trying to stay clean so i don't get it. I really do not want to be sick on the weekend when it's going to be nice weather and when I am planning on having fun. Wish me luck on escaping the path of destruction!

2 comments:

Cristi said...

Rachel - good analogy! Great writing!! And ... best of luck with that!! Sorry!!

living life said...

he he he, i dont think i've ever enjoyed being in any line...espescially for a flu like thing... hope your weekend ends up ok.. :) go swimming!! :D