7 things I want to do before I die
1. Go to Hawaii
2. Get a frickin awesome badavroom truck
3. Get a second bathroom built into my home
4. Go traveling Europe
5. Lose weight and keep it off
6. Have wheelchair races with marty
7. Have the most fun I can so I don’t miss out on anything
7 things I cannot do
1. Stay away from chocolate ice cream
2. Stop drinking Mt. Dew
3. Change tires on car
4. Stay mad at the people I love
5. Stop playing the Wii
6. Seem to lose all this frickin weight!
7. Drive slow
7 things that attracted me to my spouse
1. His blue eyes
2. His awesome smile
3. He doesn’t hold grudges
4. He supports me in whatever I do
5. He knows how to have fun
6. He is very lovable
7. He loves me!
7 things I look forward to everyday
1. Sleeping
2. Hanging out with marty and the kids
3. Getting something productive done
4. Seeing how my friends are on facebook
5. Drinking my Mt. Dew
6. Playing the Wii
7. Doing some sort of shopping
7 TV shows I love
1. Bones
2. House
3. American Idol
4. Doll house
5. Supernanny
6. ER
7. Cops
7 movies I could watch over and over
1. House bunny
2. Hope floats
3. Out cold
4. Quigly down under
5. Titus season movies
6. Poseidon
7. Catch and release
7 sites I visit everyday
1. Facebook
2. Perez Hilton
3. Mine and my friends blogs
4. Yahoo
5. Hotmail
6. Myspace
7. People.com
1 comment:
Seriously? Quigley Down Under? I must ask why, and I do believe I need 7 reasons for that one darlin'. :)
Post a Comment