Wednesday, December 3, 2008

More..................

It's been a while I know. Things have been crazy. We are getting ready for Christmas and having a lot of fun while at it. We have set up our tree and put the train up for the kids and even wrapped all the presents. Haha. I guess that's what happens when you have a mother/wife in the huose that is OCD. Prepared to the T. Marty tried to talk me into having everyone open their presents today to keep the spirit of Christmas alive on that day, but I told him no cuz I knew he just wanted to do that just so he could play his guitar hero. hahahahahha. Silly. Yes, he bought his own presents. I didn't know what to get him so he bought his own. I am very excited to see the kids faces on Christmas when they open their presents and get into the festivity. There is nothing better then to see the kids grin their faces off when they are totally excited. Thats pretty much all that has been going on.
Thanksgiving was good. We got to see family, take pictures and stuff ourselves. hahaha. Marty's brother came home from New York and it was awesome to see him. He is really cool. Martys sister also came from Hawaii so that was also cool. That pretty much sums everything up for now. I am too lazy to write anymore. hahahaha. Sorry. I will write back soon.

No comments: