
It's really not a good idea to let me get bored. I come up with some pretty crazy stuff to do. This weekend I decided to do something different with my hair. I redid the black and put bright red streaks in it. Nice. I love it. I don't know why, but I love being different and unique. I don't want to be like everyone else. I've always been that way. I'm also a bit rebellious so if something is going to kind of cause a stir, i will be there to help. It's like I am 2 different people at times. When I feel like being sweet and obedient, I can be that but when I don't you see a totally different side of me. Weird huh? Anywho, just though I would let you see the pics and tell me what you think.
No comments:
Post a Comment