Monday, December 15, 2008

Cutting hair

It's happened. I didn't think it would but it has. My beautiful daughter tried cutting her own hair yesterday and now has a very nice looking gap in her bangs. :( I noticed it yesterday when I came home from seeing a movie with my future sister in law. (We went and saw Four Christmases, Hilarious!!!) At first i thought it was just tucked into her hair a little but then when I tried straightening it saw the gap and freaked out! I called to marty and started drilling Mikaila for answers. Of course it took a little while for her to tell me why she tried cutting her hair. Apparently it was in her face, so she cut it off so it wouldn't be in her face anymore. Well it's no longer in her face and no longer nice looking either.
We have had this conversation before about not cutting your own or other peoples hair but apparently she forgot. I hope it grows out enough by the time she has her dance concert in January so she doesn't look funny in the pictures. I am going through the entire house and I am hiding all the scissors from now on. We are going to try and fix it later today nut it's still gonnna look a little weird. Other then that our week has been ok. Busy with finishing the Christmas shopping. Me and marty shopped for ourselves since we both didn't know what to get each other and I am so excited to wear my new clothes that I bought, and he can't wait to play his guitar hero.
I am really excited to see the kids on Christmas morning. Seeing them so excited and smiling is so awesome to me. The kids are finally getting over a very nasty virus that made their temps go up to 102.8 everyday. Me and marty had to take a few days off to take turns watching them while the other went to work. They missed a whole week of school. Good thing they are better now. Anyway, enough chatter for now. Bye!

No comments: