Friday, December 19, 2008
Almost Christmas?
Where did the time go? I was thinking about what other Christmas things I could do when I realized that Christmas was almost here. Weird. Time flies. We got a new fridge yesterday. Our old one kicked the bucket. At least now we know why everything was going bad so fast. So yeah. I don't know why things have to break after you have spent most of your money on other things. It has set us back a little but it was time so I guess we will survive. Plus it's nice to have a fridge that doesn't freeze everything on the top shelf, and no more warm milk. hahahah! So anyway, we have gotten all of our presents wrapped and we are ready for Christmas. I will miss the holidays though. It gives me something to look forward to. Marty is doing great. The kids are really excited for Christmas and we have only 4 more puppies to get rid of. They are sold, but the people want to pick them up on Christmas Eve. I am looking forward to having my shed back without have puppies in it. hahahaha. More to come.........
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment