
So as many of you know, me and marty went to the Carrie Underwood concert yesterday and it was soooooooooo awesome! I am so serious when I say, if I could live her life I would be the happiest person in the world. I wish i could personally meet her though. She is living my dream to the T. I have always wanted to be what she is right now. Sadly though I didn't get many chances to sing like her and I definitely don't have her voice. I can sing, but I am still kind of hesitant to go back into singing. I'm not confidant enough. And plus, I don't want to be away from marty or the kids so it's just not going to happen and it makes me sad, but being without my family would be sadder. Despite what others say, she seems like the happiest, humble, most genuine person. She grew up in a small town so she appreciates what she has now. She's not taking it for granted. I watched her bring a fan up on stage and sing with her and the girl was crying she was so happy. Someone that is stuck up wouldn't do that. I was very happy to watch her sing. Sadly we had to leave early to pick the kids up from grandma's so I didn't see the closing act, but I appreciate going in the first place. I LOVE CARRIE UNDERWOOD!
2 comments:
Rachel, I'm so glad you got to go! Sounds so fun!
sounds awesome rachel! hay you've been tagged!! HAHAHA! go see my blog..
Post a Comment