Wednesday, December 31, 2008
Goodbye '08
The last day of the year. Where did the time go? I feel like it went by so fast. It has been an interesting year. Full of learning, finding, trial and love. I am amazed at how much the kids have grown and all the things we did this year. It's kind of sad to end the year though. Time to start all your goals over to see if you can actually get them done this time. :) I told myself that I was going to deep clean my house before New Years also, but never found the time. So I will start the new year out with a semi-dirty house. Oh well. We can't be perfect. I also wanted to say, if you did not get a card from us it was not because I forgot you, it was cuz I was just crazy busy with the holidays and work that I just didn't get around to giving them all out. I am sorry. Considered yourself loved though. I do feel bad because we got so many nice things from neighbors and I wasn't able to return the love. I really appreciate where we live and the friends we have. I feel very blessed right now, thinking back to all that has gone on this year. We have been so blessed in making it through the hard times and being able to keep paying our bills and feeding our family. I will end it here though so this isn't too long. Happy New Year everyone and I hope to see you soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment