Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Christmas letter

Hey guys, Just wanted to have this on here for any of you that do not see my facebook page or are not in touch with us often. Here is the Christmas letter I have sent to a few people. Read and enjoy!
Marty still works at Dentrix as a development coordinator (don't ask what that means I have no idea, I just know they LOVE him there). He has been hard at work also programming a video game for another company. It keeps him busy with, of course, stuff he loves. He only gets in trouble when he gets too focused on it for too long. :)
I am still working at Dentrix with marty but in a different department. I am a support operator and I am loving it. I get to go to work while the kids are at school and be home when they get off. I love kidding around with my coworkers/friends and having fun while working. It makes it seem less like a boring job and more as a fun job. I have been there a little over a year. We are doing very well.
Alex is 7 and in the 1st grade (he has a late birthday) and is sooo smart. He is ahead of his class in reading and math but is still struggling a little in the social department. We are working on that. He has lost 7 teeth so far and talks with a lisp. It quite cute. He is taking Karate lessons at a home close to us and LOVES it but only when he doesn't get hurt. His new obsession is the cartoon Ben 10 and loves playing video games like his dad. Go figure.
Mikaila is 5 and in kindergarten. She loves her teacher and making friends and already has boys trying to kiss her at school. Trouble is already here. We are definetly going to have to keep an eye on her. She takes dance lessons and absolutely loves it. She learns every kind of dance and is always dancing around the house and singing (off key of course) She loves watching barbie movies and the cartoons on the Qubo channel.
We have been busy this year with all the work, school, dance/karate lessons and of course our youngest dog Adalea having 12 puppies!!!!! That was a learning experience. We were able to sell them all in time for Christmas to good homes. Now we can finally have our heated shed back to store stuff in again. hahahaha. Marty is loving the snow and the kids love making snowmen with him while I stay inside and tell them they are crazy for going out there in the freezing cold.
I hope you all are well and have a very Merry Christmas! Love The Gublers.
Attached are some pictures of us.




2 comments:

Peggy Eddleman said...

Thanks for the Christmas letter, Rachel! It sounds like you all are doing wonderful! Have a great Christmas.

living life said...

*sniff sniff* i miss you goobie, make your ittlle ones stop growing! i've already missed to much of it!!...*sigh* nikoy is going to be the oldest in her class too, she miss the deadline by 2 weeks. they want her to be 5 by august 31st, and she wont be five till sept 16th! so she still has another year!!!! AAAAAAACCK! anywho.. merry christmas!! i miss you tons!!