Thursday, January 8, 2009

2009!

2009 is here and so far hasn't been bad at all. *Knock on wood* We have been busy but relaxed all at once. Not sure if that makes sense but oh well. We had a very good Christmas and a very good New Years. It was nice getting some things back to normal. School started again, we sold all of our puppies, got the decorations taken down and went about a normal work week. I failed in my goal to be healthier by drinking too much Mt. Dew and I am now paying for it. hehe. I got too dehydrated and now have to drink TONS of water. Oh well it's healthier this way. I bought Marty a very early birthday present a few days ago. Our sister in law got a Nintendo Wii for Christmas and we had so much fun playing it that we really wanted one too. But the only way to afford it was to use it as a birthday present for marty. His actual birthday is April 15th. So it's pretty early but he doesn't care. he loves playing it, and we spend a lot more time with the kids by playing it with them too. I seriously have never had so much fun with games as much as I do with the Wii. So it was a very good purchase. Alex got a little too obsessed over playing it though and started staying awake at night thinking of playing it, and waking up at 5:30 in the morning asking to play it. Believe me, he didn't do that again. We took away his playing right for a day and he wised up really quick. haha. Other then that not much else has gone on. I like things to be normal and slow. Come back for more later.

1 comment:

living life said...

oh oh oh oh oh!!! have marty get you and early birthday present and get the WII fit!! its AMAZING!! its a work out, but tis so fun!! i havnte lost any weight for obvious pregger reasons, but cory's already lost 5 pounds since christmas!! he got it for me and he uses it more then i do.. cuz its getting harder to bend....