Monday, May 19, 2008

Weekend

This weekend was kind of uneventful but also busy at the same time, don't ask how that makes sense it just does. Saturday was picture day for Mikaila's dance class so we got her all prettied up and looking good, and got those done. She is such a cheese monkey. You ask her to smile and she will just cheese it so bad. What a cutie! After that we did pretty much nothing except for take care of the yard a little and relaxing. We so did not feel like doing a whole lot. On Sunday we went to my my nieces birthday party which was fun until they broke out the water balloons. I don't mind getting a little wet, but when you are so soaked you feel like you just took a cold shower in your clothes, it gets annoying. And since everyone knows I hate it they allll go after me. Sheesh! So I booked it out of there pretty fast when they started going after me again after drying off half way.
So that was the weekend. I had a pretty stressful week before though. Alex started getting these really bad headaches about a month ago and they would get so bad that he would throw up from them, so i finally took him to the doctor and he wanted to do a CT scan on him to see what was going on. I was pretty scared cuz they were mentioning the possiblity of a tumor and since those run in my family it freaked me out. So we got that done and thank goodness he has no tumor, it's just a bad sinus infection. Whew! I am kind of peeved that they made me do all that to find a sinus infection but oh well, as long as we know. So he is feeling better now. Not so emotional and hurting. I have been going through old photos and videos of the kids when they were really young and I miss it soooooo much! They were so cute and little! I am so baby hungry right now, but since there are no more babies for me, then I need to get over it.
I am still adjusting to part time. It's getting easier. I am really hating all the gas I use to get the kids to and from school though. I have used $100 in 2 weeks!!!!!!!!! This is why the kids are going to school in their area this next year instead of out of the out of area no matter how much I love the other school.
Other then that we are all good. Marty is doing the same old stuff. Building his game and being sexy! hahahaha. Sorry, I just love him to death! He really is the best hubby in the world. I am still madly in love. Um.....I don't know what else to write. So I will leave it at that and update you all later when something happens to write about.

No comments: