Friday, May 9, 2008

More about me...pretty long

What is your favorite song of all time?
"Pour some sugar on me" by Def Leppard
If you met an omniscient being who could answer any question, what would be your question?
Take me to your leader :)
What is your favorite movie quote?
"I was elected to lead, not to read" by The Simpsons movie
Describe your evil twin.
What are you talking about? I AM the evil twin!
Are you happy to have single-handedly destroyed the earth?
Yep, pat on the back
What is your favorite kind of cheese?
Swiss
What do you want?
A lot of things
Where were you born?
Utah
Die with wealth, or a loved one?
Loved one
What is your ideal pizza?
Veggie!
Where in the world do you feel the safest?
In marty's arms
What are you looking forward to this summer?
Making my yard look good, getting a tan, and camping
Ice Cream or Sherbert?
Ice cream (burnt almond fudge)
Biggest regret?
Judging people and being a snob
Family or friends?
Family, they have to love you no matter what
Are you self obsessed?
Mometimes
Who Are Your Best Friends?
Sherry, Janel, and Marty, not in that order though
Who is the person you love the most?
MARTY!
What I dislike most about the general public is...
Their stupidity, and slow driving
What is your biggest turn off?
Bad breath, or B.O.
What motivates you?
My friends and marty
What is love?
Its where you really cant live without someone. Where your feelings dont change for them no matter what happens. Where you would do anything and everything to make them happy
Are you a good friend or not ?
I try to be but I know I can improve
Do you currently like anyone?
Of course, I like lots of people
What is the meaning of life?
To have as much fun as you can until it all ends.
Do you like thunderstorms?
Obsessively
What is your favorite grocery store?
Smiths market fresh everyday
Orlando Bloom or Johnny Depp?
Orlando AND Johnny YUM!
What do you think they eat in heaven?
They had better have all my favorite foods or all deals are off!
Do you like to bake/cook?
Mostly
Winter or summer?
SUMMER
If you could pick anyone dead or alive to have lunch with, who would it be?
My Grandma and Grandpa Brewer (r.i.p.)
What kind of car do you drive?
Chrystler Concorde (old person car, but it runs so I drive it)
What are your "comfy clothes"?
PJ's
If you were one of the seven dwarfs, who would you be?
Happy
Do you believe in heaven and hell?
Of course
What colour are your eyes?
Hazelness :)
If you were one word, what word would you be?
Weird
What is the name of your truest friend?
Sherry Anderson
What is your natural hair color?
Dark brown
How many people are in your family?
MY family there are 8 people, 2 bros and 3 sisters and of course me and my parents
Tom Cruise or Brad Pitt?
Neither, ones a freak and the others a cheater, you can guess which one I am talking about
Whats the First Thing You Notice In A Boy/Girl?
Smile
Are you in love?
YES YES YES!!!
Chocolate or other candy?
Chocolate
What is your dream job?
SINGER!
Which religion do you choose to follow?
I am LDS but I like to live how I want to live
Riding horses or riding dolphins?
HORSES!
Do you believe a good life is attainable? or is it something that is out of our control ie subject to luck etc.
I think if you really want it, it is within reach but if you don't belief it, then it won't happen.
What came first, the chicken or the egg?
mmmmmmm, chicken
What is your favorite color?
RED!
Beach or mountain?
Ooooh mostly beach but I like mountains too
Who do you count on when feeling down
Marty of course
Do you plan in advance
Yes! I am very OCD
What attracts you most?
Laughter and smiles
Do you hold hands when you walk in public?
Yes
Close your eyes for a moment, who pops into your head?
My sexy hubby
Do you say "I love you" in the relationship?
Every single hour of every single day
Describe your perfect Sunday morning?
Sleep in!!! Then maybe get up and be lazy throughout the day
If you could be successful at any job in the world, what would that job be?
Singer
If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
Hawaii
If you could be someone else for a day, who would it be?
Carrie Underwood hands down!
What is your favourite word?
Frickin
What makes you cry?
People that hurt me, or hurt the people I love
What makes you laugh?
Humor haha. And my friends at work
If you were an animal in the wild, what would you be?
Wolf, I loves wolves
If you won the lottery, how would you spend your millions?
I WISH! Ok, so first I would buy a nice house, a nice car, clothes, pay off dept, then put the rest away
If you could time travel to the past to correct any mistakes you feel you’ve made would you?
Some of them yeah, but most of them no
Who was your hero as a child?
My Grandma Brewer
What do you do for fun?
Hang out with friends who make me laugh
If you had only six months to live, what would you do first?
Spend every second of it with my family and friends
What 3 words would your best friend use to describe you?
Weird, passionate, and fun
Where do you see yourself in five years?
hopefully out of my piece of *&%^& house and in a nice house with a fence and a porch, and closer to my dream of being a singer
What are you most proud of in your life?
My hubby and kids
Do you own any pets, and if so what do you have?
I have 2 dogs (labs) and a cat
Who do you admire most?
Marty, he is always the peacemaker and doesn't hold grudges even though some people deserve to have their butts kicked
Do you have any tattoos, and if so what and where?
Not yet but I want one on my back shoulder blade. I am thinking either a butterfly or a lily
Would you rather be hot or cold?
Warm haha
Favorite Place to Eat?
Chilis or Olive Garden
What is your favorite clothing brand?
Don't have one, if it fits over my big butt, I like it
Most Memorable Past?
Meeting marty
Most embarrassing moment?
Would be more embarrassing if I told you. lol
If you had to pick one car, which would it be?
A dodge ram truck baby. YUM!
Your favorite Disney Films?
Beauty and the beast
Why did the chicken cross the road?
To get away from all the stupid people
Where is Waldo?
In my trunk lol
Favorite element?
Light
What was your last thought?
Marty is sexy hahahahahaha
Juice and crackers or milk and cookies?
Milk and cookies all the way baby
Favorite fruit?
Raspberries
Which is worse? A bad laugh or a bad cough?
Bad laugh, nothing worse then listening to someone laugh hideously over and over again
Are you a cat or a dog person?
I used to be more of a cat person but I more dog person now
Would you rather be blind or deaf?
Neither, I have to hear and I have to see. That would be horrible.
Define yourself in 3 words...
I am awesome haha
Do you eat cold cereal at night?
Rarely
What is your favorite TV show?
House or Bones
Kill the spider or let it out?
KILL IT!!!!!
Do you shower every single day?
nope, strips you hair of good oils
Where do you want to travel next?
HAWAII!
What would you do if Michael Jackson asked you out
Run like hell or shoot myself (wait, why shoot myself, I should shoot him, relieve people of looking at him yikes)
What is your favorite food?
Anything Italian or Mexican
Do you read harry potter books?
No
What is your favorite place?
Home with my fam
If you could have one super human power what would you choose?
Invisibilty
Have you had a beer in the last week?
Nope gross
Favorite body part?
Lips and eyes
Flip flops or sandles?
Sandals
Do you like bananas?
Sometimes, if I am in the mood

AND I'M DONE!

No comments: