Saturday, May 24, 2008

Archuleta vs. Cook

Ok guys, I need to let this out, cuz personally I am getting kind of tired of hearing how Arculeta got cheated out of the "American Idol crown" So this is my side of the debate. Both of those guys were so good! I can admit that. But when you think of who has the better voice, is older, a little better looking and who would would sell a ton more records, who do you think of? Cook! I would have been happy if Archuleta won. He has a great voice too. But in the terms of all i have written above, Cook deserved it so much more. The american idol has to be someone who can sell a ton of records right? We can't have another reuben studdard on our hands now can we? I am not saying archuleta won't sell records, I am really sure he will but cook has the "in" music going for him so he is the better person. We Utahn's are kind of looking like sore losers right now cuz we can't get over the fact that our david didn't win. He still got second place though people!!!! Out of the thousands and thousands of people that auditioned, he was 2nd! That is pretty darn good if you ask me. He is still going to create records, and sing, and everything we love. It doesn't matter if he has the title. Cook did not get the sympathy votes, and archuleta did not get cheated. I personally think the best man won. Don't hate me for saying this, it's just my lowly opinion. Just thought I would share it with you all. The End!

No comments: