Friday, May 2, 2008

Thoughts

Today was my last day as a full time worker. I am now working only part time and I am scared to death! I have had so much fun at work with my friends that now I am going to be so sad not be with them as much to see all the funny stuff happen around there. Cuz believe me there is a lot of funny stuff. I love my coworkers. But I do really need the part time to keep my sanity and to be with the kids more and to actually have time to clean my house and *gasp* do laundry! Whoa! It's a miracle when all the laundry gets done.
I feel like I have been more myself lately then i ever have before. It is so very different then what some people are used to, I am obviously not the same person, but I am happier then ever and I still have a heart of gold. haha. Anywho, the kids are still awesome as ever. Those that don't know the kids as well as they should are missing out on knowing some great kids. Alex is really excited for next year and going into 1st grade and Mikaila is excited about kindergarten even though I will probably be trying to pry her off my leg the first day because of her insane shyness. She will not talk to anyone unless she knows you well.
Marty is doing the same old stuff, work and programming. Boring! I don't understand it, but whatever makes him happy. I seriously would move the earth to make my family happy and feel loved. They are the most inportant thing to me. Enough of my ranting. Bye!

2 comments:

Cristi said...

Congratulations on no more full time, Rachel!

Kimberly said...

Please entertain me!!!!! POST!