Ok so I know I already posted today but oh well. I need opinions! Apparently American Idol is coming to Utah for auditions next year! Everyone knows how much i love to sing. The only question is............how good am I? And how much will I suck because of nerves! Cause I get really nervous when singing in front of people. Well, I am thinking I might go audition. Who thinks I should and who thinks I shouldn't? Tell meeee!
3 comments:
Go for it! What do you have to lose?
Dang - I always hoped they'd come to Utah when I was "of age!" But now that I'm 29, I'm too old. It's kind of a thing for the younger crowd anyway. But I say, if you want to try, you might as well! What's the worst that could happen? Be made fun of by millions? Ha ha! J/K!
I think you should totally go for it!
Post a Comment