Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mothers Day!

Happy Mothers Day all! Today has been a pretty good day. I slept in (yay), did absolutely nothing (shocker) and enjoyed myself. Me and marty watched p.s. I love you this morning, and seriously that movie makes me bawl everytime cuz when i think about any of that happening with me and marty it just kills me. I would die if I lost him. Plus thinking about Gerard Butler (the main character) dying, would make any sane woman bawl her head off. That guy is H.O.T.!!!!! Anyway, before that, I had gotten out of bed and the kids were being all secretive (or trying to be anyway) so that they could surprise me with the gorgeous flowers marty got me the night before, and a card from the kids and a different card from him(sweet), and they had made me a cake the night before, and got me a gorgeous wind chime. Thanks guys. You are the best family anyone could ask for. I don't know what i would do without them. So yeah. Last night I went out with some friends at work and had an absolute blast. Me and Mariann went to see Prom Night (SUCH a good movie) and Janel and her niece went and saw What happens in Vegas, and after that we went to Wingers and had some fun, and hung out afterwards. It was pretty fun. Tonight we are going to visit my granma and also my parents and I'm not sure what we will do after that but either way, it was a great mothers day and I hope you all had a great mothers day too.

1 comment:

Trevor and Angie said...

Awww.....I just miss you so much!!!