Thursday, August 28, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!

Ok ok, it's not actually my birthday......................yet. (Nov. 1) But I just am so excited for it to come that I have to post this. So "marty" got me the best birthday present ever! I put that in quotation marks because I actually bought it, but it counts as a present from him, so yesterday I informed him about the present he "bought" me, and told him how wonderful he was for getting me this present and how much I loved him for it. After he got through the confusion of "what the heck are you talking about?", I told him what he got me, and he says "um...your welcome". So now after I have officially gotten you all very curious about what "marty bought me", I will tell you my wonderful and awesome birthday present. I get to go to the CARRIE UNDERWOOD CONCERT on Nov. 19th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Seriously, she is THE best singer in the entire world! I LOVE her! I have never loved a singer like I do her. If I could be her I would be in heaven. So I am very happy and very excited! And I got good seats too so I will be able to enjoy the concert fully. So Happy Birthday to me! I am so stoked!

1 comment:

Peggy Eddleman said...

Congrats on your great birthday present! I bet Marty really got bonus husband points for that one! :-)