Monday, August 4, 2008

To Marty on our 8 year anniversary. I love you!

I believe there is a special somebody in this world for everyone. Someone who is meant for each of us out there somewhere. I found my soul mate, my one true love, my best friend. We have been married for 8 wonderful years, and have made a great family together. In 8 years, we have seen many wonderful things, had wonderful experiences and lifted each other when one was down. I could not have found a better person to share my eternity with. Marty, you ARE perfect in my eyes. You have made me the happiest woman alive, and even when things got rough you stayed patient, supporting, and so loving despite it all. I love you more then anything imaginable. I love looking into your incredible blue eyes, love cuddling with you, holding you, being with you, and kissing you. I love the way you are so loving to other people and how you never ever hold grudges against people. You are genuinely nice to people even when they aren't nice to you and I admire you so much for that. You are such a good person. I love our kids more then anything. Even when they are being obnoxious, and weird, they are so adorable and funny. I love them so much. I could not have asked for any more then I have right now. Thank you for being my best friend, for lifting me up when I was down, for teaching me things I never knew, for choosing me to be with you forever, and for being YOU! Happy 8 year anniversary baby, and I look forward to our wheelchair races on our 50th anniversary! I LOVE YOU! For all of you out there reading this, check out the pics below that show our 8 years together.

4 comments:

Court n Chad said...

Wow, 8 years. Congrats!

Trevor and Angie said...

HAppy anniversary! You two are such a great couple! Hope it is wonderful! Miss you!

Peggy Eddleman said...

Happy Anniversary!! That was so sweet. I loved seeing your pics!

Rachel Doyle said...

Congrats on 8 Years -- Loved the pictures.. Rachel