I know, I haven't written in a while, but with everything going on I just didn't have the time. We offically have new carpets. We had to split it 2 ways by just doing two rooms at a time, but the rest is being put in today. No, we did not find any bodies...sorry. I was sure there would be some in there cuz of how old and yucky the carpet was, it just had rotting wood, lots of (shudder) gross stains, some really ugly and old tile looking stuff, and lots of dirt. I am very happy with the carpet we got though. It makes the house look so much better. Now our next big project will be redoing the kitchen, but that won't be for another month or so. It will probably take that long just to re-organize my house from shifting things around to make room for the people to do the carpets. haha. Anyway, we didn't really do much this weekend, just relaxed and did as little as possible.
I never did write about our adventure to Lagoon, and I will keep it short. We got there at 9:45 and let marty and his brother go on some scary rides first before there was a big line, then we let the kids go on some rides that they absolutely loved. Alex has some serious guts. You would never think it cuz he is so sensitive about things and cries easily, but he went on some the scariest rides that he was allowed on that I wouldn't even go on, and he LOVED them! He wasn't even scared. Mikaila was a little less enthused, but she liked most of the rides. She HATED the rides with water though cuz they got her all wet and "she wasn't in a swimsuit", so she was pretty ticked. I LOVED rattlesnake rapids, if I was able I would have spent my entire day on that ride. It was my favorite. I am not sure what martys favorite was. He went on some seriously scary ones. Anyway, so we walked around and went on rides until about 5:30 and then decided we had had enough and went home. I seriously could not walk the next day I was so sore. But we had so much fun, the kids loved it so that made me happy. I am going to blog off now. One last thing, congrats to The Doyles who just had their baby. I am glad everything went well. Love you guys. Bye.
3 comments:
Hey, Rachel! I saw the carpet pad in your trash and thought "how exciting! new carpet!!" How great! It really does make a person feel better--the smell, the feel...I always wished I could just carpet one room and leave it empty so I could go in and lay on the floor and enjoy!
Thanks!
We hope Hannah will be released today.
Hey can we get your address -- send it to rachelmdoyle@gmail.com
Post a Comment