Saturday, August 2, 2008

All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth

Ok, I promise this is the last time I will write about alex's teeth falling out. I do realize that I write about it a lot, but I am still amazed how how many he is losing so fast. But the big two front teeth came out last night, and it was a victory. hahaha. I tried (I really did) to pull them out but I just couldn't do it, so marty did it. It was difficult cuz they were so close together but it got done and alex is now 2 dollars richer. Kids are spoiled these days, I remember only getting .25 cents as a kid for each tooth, now everyone gets a dollar. The price of teeth has gone up. haha. So now Alex looks silly and talks silly and it makes me smile (cuz it's silly). I will add a picture of his crazy mouth at the end.

Today we are headed to Lagoon for some fun in the sun. It's going to be hot and I will probably melt but we are going to have fun. I can't wait. Last night me and the kids went to my sister in laws company party and it was a blast. The kids were able to go on some cool slides and bouncy things, and they got to dunk Angala (my sister in law) under the water at the water tank. So it was a fun night. Anyway, I will keep this short. I will write about our adventures today sometime later. BYE!

2 comments:

Cristi said...

Have fun at Lagoon today! And thanks for your comment on my blog!

Cristi said...

Happy Anniversary tomorrow! And for crying out loud - don't let anyone tell you that you shouldn't blog about how much you love your husband! ;)