Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Nothing new

So not much has been going on lately. I have been trying to get over a nasty cold for the past 2 weeks and it's sticking around. We have been busy picking out carpet for our entire house, and I am excited. Marty and I are kind of divided on the color of carpet, but his choice, while it doesn't look all the great to me, will hide stains better and that is what counts in the long run. I am happy to see gas prices go down, it makes things a little easier. I have gotten a different shift at work where I go in at 7:00 and stay until 12:00 so that I can make a little more money and still be home when the kids get off school. Granted I won't be able to take them to school, but that is ok. I am excited for school to start and scared. It's scary leaving your kids alone with a stranger and a bunch of kids who might bully them, but they have to grow up. I never knew it was this hard to watch them grow up and learn from their mistakes and try to help them make good choices. Oui! Other then that, I did try to face my fear of teeth and tried to pull alex's out cuz I thought it was ready but it refused to come out even for marty so we have to wait a little more, but I did try, so that counts as something. I am also counting down the days until me and martys anniversary. YAY! Anyway, I am going to go back to work and try not to hiccup when I answer the phone (how embarrassing).

1 comment:

Peggy Eddleman said...

New carpet is so exciting! I'm very happy for you.

And I bet your kids will both do great in school and love it. Then it will be mentally easier on you!