Monday, June 29, 2009

Fun weekend

Yesterday we went over to Utah Lake in Provo and had some fun in the sun with Marty's brothers and sister in law. It is so nice over in that part of the lake. The first time we went, it was gross with dead fish and stuff floating in it and it didn't have a beach area in it. That part was in Lindon. This one in Provo had ducks and marshes, and a beach area. The kids had a ton of fun in the water and I sat on the beach and fried myself. I really wish I had brought an umbrella or something to give me some shade. I don't do too well in direct sunlight. Maybe I'm part vampire. Anyway, my sister in law, Angala is about 8 months preggo and she is starting to get VERY uncomfortable in her last month because the baby is really big. We are thinking she will have a 10 pounder next month. I feel her pain though I remember those times. haha. Thank goodness I will never do that again. Later we had a bbq with them at our house and just hung out. I love hanging out with them. They are so awesome and they make me feel good cuz they actually want to hang out with us. Most of marty's family refuse to come visit so it's nice to see at least a couple.
It has been a struggle with the kids out of school for the summer. They get so bored sometimes that they just annoying the crap out of me and marty and we have to beg them to just find something to do outside and give us some quiet. haha. I remember the summers when school was out. I was so glad to be out of school but now as a parent I just wish school would keep going. It's not so bad most of the time. They are learning new things and spending time with me so it has been good in some ways as well.
Me and marty went with my sister and her hubby to Area 51 on Saturday night and had some fun hanging out. My dad so did not like hearing that we went to a club cuz he thinks its really bad but we had a lot of fun. Of course there was no drinking cuz thats just gross but it felt like we were in a zoo cuz of all the different kinds of people there. We saw a few trannys, a few gay couples, a few chicks with very little clothing and a lot of other weird people. Me and my sister have so much fun when we are together so it was nice to spend time with her. I hated the first time that I went because it was my very first time going to a club and I was kind of overwhelmed with the different things about it and the creepy guys that kept trying to get us to dance with them. I brought marty this time to discourage that haha. Anyway that is our weekend. Hope you guys had fun too.

No comments: