Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Sicky sick

I hate being sick. I got the flu or something this week and it has exhausted me. I seriously hate being unable to do the stuff I normally do. I don't like just sitting around not doing anything productive. Today I am better, but still a little queasy. I don't really have much to update. A few things have been going on but I am pretty tired so it is a stretch for me to go into too many details. haha. This last week the modeling agency that wanted us to sign Mikaila up for finally called and asked us to bring her in for an interview type thing. The guy that was the head honcho or whatever you might call him was so great with Mikaila. He was also impressed by Alex and Marty. he wanted pretty much all of us to sign up and do something in the company. He kind of made Marty a little nervous though cuz he kept going on about how handsome marty was and how marty should really think of going into modeling and all that. It was pretty funny. No the guy was not gay he is happily married with kids, but he sure knew how to make another man blush. haha. I do have to agree though, marty is pretty good looking. Anyway I was pretty impressed by everything but then we got to the part where he wants us to pay for their training and all this and we had to turn him down because first we don't have that kind of money and second we have learned our lesson from the last time I tried out a modeling agency. So no modeling yet for the kids.....or marty.
The weekend we took the kids to see "UP!" and we enjoyed it very much. Alex got a little bored cuz he has too much energy to sit around for too long but he liked it too. Ok well I am done, I will try to get something more interesting to write later when I am not so blah. haha.

No comments: