Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Happy Birthday Mikaila!



Today is my baby girl's birthday. Mikaila is 6 years old and getting way too big for me to handle. Seriously the years fly by and the next thing you know, your chubby cute baby is 6 years old and can read, swim on her own and knows how to talk back like a true woman! haha! I seriously remember everything from when she was born and seeing her tiny little face for the first time. I totally remember falling in love then and there. I have spoiled her rotten (not such a good thing) and taught her to be herself and the best she can be. She is such a girly girl but knows how to get good and dirty too. I am so terrified of when she gets to be a teenager and I get to see how well my teaching has caught on. She is going to have the biggest attitude, I already know that, but she is going to be the biggest sweetheart like she is now. She has taught me to be a better person as well. What a great spirit she has! Plenty of times she has given me heart attacks, made me want to hit a pillow and punish her good, but always afterwards I can't help but hug her until she can barely breathe because I love this little girl so much. (And her brother too). Mikaila you have been THE best daughter anyone can ever have and I am SO grateful I get the privilege to raise you and help you become a great woman. I love you. Dad and Alex love you too. Happy Birthday baby girl. Love, Mom
p.s. I totally made myself cry with this post. I am such a wuss.

3 comments:

Ella said...

I had a sweet little girls once....then she grew up! Happy birthday!!! Mikaila!

Jennifer Utykanski said...

Happy Birthday Mikaila.

living life said...

aaaw she's not a baby any more!!! how rude!!.. :D happy birthday mikaila!!