Friday, April 24, 2009

Teeth

Mikaila lost her first tooth the other day, and this time I wasn't the wussy in this story. haha. Marty had been trying to pull that sucker for a couple of days and the day she finally lost it, it was her that got it out. 5 minutes after marty tried to pull it and deemed it not ready she was playing with it with her tongue and all the sudden it just pops out, so ha! I am not the only wussy in the family. Marty couldn't even pull it. She was so excited. She barely slept that night in hopes of seeing the tooth fairy. It was tricky but she did get her $5. As with Alex he is advancing to a white belt in karate, and he loves his class. They are going to be taking swimming lessons here soon and I am excited for that cuz then I won't worry so much about them drowning somewhere. That's all for now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm suprised she even believed there is a tooth fairy after you blew the whole easter bunny bit..ha ha. My kids always pull their own teeth. They get $1 dollar cause some of us are broke. Thpppp! Joking.