Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Happy Birthday Marty!

As you probably guessed from the title....today is Marty's 28th birthday. Every minute I am with this incredible guy is purely heaven. I could not ask for a better husband in the whole world. I won't make this too mushy, I just wanted to let you all know that I have the most awesome guy on the planet. We did have a birthday party for him with just his family on Saturday and it was really fun. He loves his family so much and really wanted to just spend an evening with them, so that's what we did. We had a lot of fun playing the Wii together and just hanging out.
Easter was a good day. For some reason I totally spaced it, and at the last minute had to go shopping with Mikaila to get some Easter stuff. I didn't think it would be a big deal but it kind of was. When Easter morning came I realized I had forgotten to set their baskets out so I went to get them and gave them to the kids and told them that the Easter bunny hid them as a joke. But Mikaila was on to me. She said "mom there is no Easter bunny because you are the one that went shopping". Cringe* So I thought quickly and said, "well the Easter bunny was sick that day so he asked me to go shopping for him so you guys could still have an Easter basket, and then he put the baskets together and hid them." She wasn't quite convinced. Oops! haha! In my defense it was the only time I had available to go shopping, when she was with me.
Today I get to babysit my adorable nephew Benjamin. Seriously this kid was born to look adorable and I love him so much. This is the first time I have had the chance to babysit since he was born and he is 15 months old. He does the cutest things. He can say please in sign language (no he is not deaf, Jon and Cheri just wanted to teach him sign language), and it is soo cute! So yeah that is the latest.

1 comment:

Kristen Shumway said...

Hey Rachel! Super cute family pictures. It's fun to see everyone. That photographer did a really good job. I think you're doing some good advertising for JCP. xoxo.