Sunday, April 12, 2009

New hair

I got my hair dyed again on Thursday and I am so in love with it. I was feeling like the black was too dreary for Spring/Summer so I wanted to lighten it. The tough part of it is when you have black hair you have to bleach it first to get the lighter color in there, so as of now my hair is quite fried, but it looks great! I don't know why but whenever I dye my hair I always feel better about how I look cuz it's something different. It took 6 hours to color it all. It was a long day but so worth it. My friend Jen is seriously soooo good with hair. She was born to do hair, she is that good. Here are some pics. Happy Easter. Hope everyone has a good day!

3 comments:

Ella said...

This color suits you better! I love it, It looks fabulous! I love you Rachel Gubler.

living life said...

its true you do look fantabulous!! sexy sexy!! :D

Rachel Doyle said...

I love the hair -- it's so much more you -- light and flirty!!!!