No I am not talking about my physical weight. I won't even go there. Yesterday I was feeling pretty good. I was getting stuff for Valentines day and planning it out and cleaning up the house and just feeling good about life. And thinking about how blessed we are with how we are handling our bills and how we aren't depending on taxes this year as urgently as years past to help pay bills. Yes we were going to use it to pay some bills but it's not urgent that we get the money NOW. So we go to H&R Block that evening to file taxes and at the end we are unfortunately informed that we are not going to be getting any money back and that we have to pay the IRS $1000. WHAT!?! Not only do we NOT have $1000 but now we don't have the money to pay the bills we wanted with the money from tax returns.
Needless to say I have been so very upset since last night and just wanting to cry over everything. We now have to re-work everything into a new plan to make sure we can pay for all this new stuff we didn't plan on having to pay for out of pocket. We have had to sacrifice a few things in order to make things match so we don't go in the hole and just knowing that there is no extra for entertainment uses. It just makes everything hard and feels like a huge weight on my shoulders. So until next year we will be trying very hard to make sure that things are going smoothly. Sorry, I just needed to vent about the unfairness about it all. The economy is crap, people are struggling, CEO's are firing people just so they can give themselves more money and the government who says they are trying to help people survive this economy is instead taking money from people that are depending on it. WTF?! I am not very proud to be an American right now knowing that we as Americans are literally screwed because the government is greedy. Don't be offended either by this. I am venting and angry and so I am saying lots of things I won't mean in a few weeks.........maybe months. haha. Sorry this blog is such a bummer. Hopefully the next one will be cheery and happy and full of rainbows and butterflies. Cross your fingers!
2 comments:
I'm sorry you're having such a hard time right now. Just keep having faith, Rachel and everything will work out. I promise!
im sorry goobie!! keep smiling and PFACA will rain blessings apon you and your liver i promise!!
Post a Comment