Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Rainbows and butterflies

Ok well I am going to skip over the Valentines Day report, just for the sake of others. I think there is enough valentines day reports for everyone to live off of for another year. haha. I just don't feel like being mushy. Anyway, other then the recent holiday things have been ok. Mikaila got sick over the weekend with some weird virus that has been going around that makes the person nauseous and gives them a symptom similar to pink eye without it actually being pink eye. Poor thing. She wasn't very happy about being sick during Valentines. Me and marty stayed home yesterday to keep an eye on her and also to catch up on life stuff that gets ignored during the week. Usually it gets done a little over the weekend but I wasn't feeling all that well either so we just hung out. Me and my fav sister Debra went out on Friday and saw the new Underworld movie (which was frickin awesome) and went to Red Robin to hang out. I LOVE hanging out with her. She is too much fun. Yesterday me and marty watched Mirrors and I will never be the same again. That was one creepy movie! I like horror movies but that one was disturbing. They made it very well but wow. haha. Other then that not much is going on. Hopefully something news worthy (in a good way) will happen so I have something better to report. My name is Rachel and I lead a very boring/busy life. Peace out!

2 comments:

Ella said...

Rachel I'm glad you let me know what's going on with you, because even though I am right next door I don't have a clue.Love Ya Ella

living life said...

:) mirrors huh? cross that off my list....*shiver*, and i want to see underworld...darn germans behind the times. erg.. anywho.. glad nothing horribly tramatic has occurred... and all is boring, but well! :) LIVER!!!