
I finally have stuff to talk about! Yay! So we had a fun Halloween. I went to work in my costume (originally as a Hot Momma, but my friend changed it to The Enchantress of the Forest...don't ask), Marty was Wolverine, Mikaila was Little Red Riding Hood, and Alex was Heat Blast from Ben 10. Just let me tell you how much I hated dressing up this year only because I chose something so out of character for me, I had a nice dress on (with a corset) and 6 inch high heels. I HATE HEELS! I couldn't walk or breathe the entire time I was at work so as soon as I got home I rushed to my room to get my favorite clothes on, my jeans and sweatshirt and stayed that way through the night. haha. No one can tell me that i am a girly girl. I am full tomboy. Halloween night we went to my sisters house to trick or treat and just hang out and it was as fun as always. The kids were happy and that's all that counts.
My birthday the next day was good in the beginning and fizzled out horribly at the end. Marty woke me up to a bouquet of flowers (gorgeous ones) and a really nice card and we relaxed at home for a while until going out shopping for clothes for my birthday cuz that's what I wanted. Big mistake on my part. Dressing rooms at the malls are made to make you look 50 lbs more then you really are so I scrapped the idea of getting more clothes and just got some earrings, and makeup....for now. I will do more shopping later. Later we got a babysitter and started out to dinner. Before we got very far though I started feeling kind of sick but I figured it was just because I didn't eat lunch so I shrugged it off. After dinner, still feeling yucky we went to a movie. i was determined to have fun and enjoy the date even while feeling sick cuz I didn't want to ruin it. We only got through 45 minutes of the movie before I told marty that I wanted to go home cuz I had started feeling so bad and spent the rest of the night in bed wishing I could just pass out. It was bad. Today I am still kind of sick, but not as bad thank goodness.
I am now looking forward to being home more and not working at night like I have been the past month. It's been hectic, but I survived and now appreciate being home more then I did. haha. That is all for now. Check out more new pics here: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=173790&l=92931&id=580115117
No comments:
Post a Comment