Marty, Rachel, Alex and Mikaila Gubler.
"Life can't get any better then this."
Wednesday, November 5, 2008
Going Private
Hey guys, I need all of you to send me your email address so that you can still access this blog. I am going private with it. I will be doing it in 1 week. Thanks!
i tried the whole private thing and it made it somy parents couldnt see my blog because they dont have google accounts, so i went back to public and just decided i was going to ignore and delete any unwanted comments, from total starngers... long story, anywho, if you dont have my e-mail address alreay im offended...:) LOVES!! p.s. im pregnant,...... just thought you'd like to know...
4 comments:
that's probably smart! I just barely started reading your blog, but I want to keep up with your life, you crazy kids!
Oh Rachel, you KNOW i want to keep stalking you! ek_bishop@yahoo.com. btw, what's up with everyone going private lately?
i tried the whole private thing and it made it somy parents couldnt see my blog because they dont have google accounts, so i went back to public and just decided i was going to ignore and delete any unwanted comments, from total starngers... long story, anywho, if you dont have my e-mail address alreay im offended...:) LOVES!! p.s. im pregnant,...... just thought you'd like to know...
do you need mine? I think you have it already. Let me know. :)
Post a Comment