I am so frustamitated. Yes that is a word, and I use it often. haha. So yeah we are still waiting for the dog to have her puppies. Apparently someone upstairs wants to teach me a heap of patience, and I don't like it one bit. Adalea (our dog) has shown obvious signs of going into labor, but refuses to do so. Every animal person I have talked to keeps telling me, oh yeah she is ready to have them, expect them tonight, but we wake up in the morning and she is still fat and uncomfortable. So I am kind of worried, but I don't think I should be. I am not a patient person and I hate being taught patience. *Deep breath*. Other then that, it was hard to look out the window on Sunday and see snow on the ground. I am not ready for winter yet, I'm not even ready for it when it really is, but still it was different. So to occupy my time I got Mikaila all primped and pretty looking and took some pictures of her to experiment on how well my photography skills are. I needed better lighting and a better camera but other then that, they look great! I am excited to start doing more of it. I LOVE taking pictures and am looking forward to doing it professionally. I wanted to take some of Alex, but he is not all that keen on getting his picture taken so he wouldn't let me get him too. Here are a few pics of Mikaila. She's so frickin cute. I never imagined that I would be totally jealous of how gorgeous my daughter is and how much I would kill to look like her. Lucky duck. Anyway here they are.



No comments:
Post a Comment