Thursday, October 2, 2008
Fall has come
It seems that fall is forcing itself in. Normally I don't mind it, cuz it's pretty with the leaves and the air is cooler, but when the weather gets to the point where it's starting to snow, thats when I start having a problem. I was not expecting the weather to get so cold, I haven't had time to finished digging up my garden and putting new dirt in. I seriously hate being cold. But what can ya do right? We are planning on going up the moutain this afternoon to take pics of the fall leaves before the storm makes them all fall. Alex's birthday is on saturday and he is so excited for it. He is turning 7! I can't believe I have a 7 year old! It's pretty weird. He is still proving himself to be pretty smart. He is reading at a 3rd grade level and he's in 1st grade! Smarty pants. Mikaila is also doing well in school. Alex said something pretty funny this morning. He walked up to marty and said "dad, I am getting tired of you and mom always calling each other sexy." lol. We laughed so hard at that. But we just told him that wasn't ever going to happen so he was just going to have to get used to it. hehe. So anyways, I seem to have caught a small flu bug. It's not pleasant but I am able to still get around and do stuff without hurting too much. That is the only good part about it. And since I am at work I guess I will go cuz it's crazy busy. I will update more later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
fall has come to germany too, it sucks big time, the sun is only up form about 7:30 am to about 6 pm, then its total blackness....wahh.....anywho...good luck with the complaining of the children, Nikoy complains that cory and i kiss to much...now dont get me wrong i dont make out in front of my kids its just a peck here and there, a lot of them..... some last longer then others, but i still consider it a peck... it's just funny to give him a kiss and hear "EW GROSS! mommy thats nasty!!"
Post a Comment