Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Sleepy, happy, busy

Hey everyone! Not much to update. We have been pretty busy lately, so we aren't home much. Our dog is due to have her puppies any day now, and the kids are very excited. They want to name them crazy names again, and since we are giving all of them away we don't mind too much. They will just be renamed in their new homes anyway. I am hoping she doesn't have a ton of them, but with the way she is looking, it looks like there will be quite a few. They will be cute though. Alex lost his 7th tooth yesterday. And I actually pulled it! It was discusting and I closed my eyes and clenched my teeth to prevent myself from hurling, but I did it. hahahahaha. Alex just turned 7 on Saturday (Happy Birthday Alex!) I can't believe how grown up he is. He is so lovable and great and infuriating all at once. He has his attitude moments, but he is so sweet and lovable you can't help but just love him. I guess it's just a part of growing up. (It's going to be fun when he turns into a teenager!) I am very proud of my kids and love them so much. Anyway, I am going in to see the doctor tomorrow to get some surgery scheduled for my wrist. I have a cyst growing there and it's gotten too painful to ignore so gotta get it removed. Wish me luck. And we are disconnecting our home phone, so if any of you want to call us, call our cell phones. I am not going to post the numbers up here cuz I don't want random people having them but if you want to know the numbers, just email me or leave me a comment and I will give it to you. Gotta go! Bye!

1 comment:

living life said...

happy birthday alex!!!..:) i had surgery to remove a cyst a few years ago, it's a cake walk actually, though they did my stitched to tight so i couldnt bend my wrist with out ripping some skin....so yeah... good luck! take lots of lortab, and get some rest!! LOVES! and PFACA!