Monday, October 27, 2008
Almost there!
I am so ready for October to be over. It's been crazy busy as you all know. Plus, once October is done, it will be my birthday. YAY! I am turning 27 on November 1st. I am very excited. I am so ready to have my nights to myself and the family and to be able to make normal dinners instead of quick sandwiches or something. haha. I love working at Hee Haw Farms cuz the workers there are the most awesome people, but sometimes I just feel like I am running around like a chicken with it's head cut off. Anyway, the kids are very excited for Halloween. Mikaila is going to be Little Red Riding Hood, and Alex is going to be Heatblast from Ben 10. Me and marty still have no idea what we are going to be. I was going to buy costumes for us but decided it would be better to just not spend the money. So I might just dress up in one of my nice dresses and go as a dark prom queen. Last night was really hard one me. We put the puppies up on KSL to get people interested in them even though they are not old enough yet, and a guy called and wants one of them. So we are holding one for him, and it is really sad cuz it feels like I am giving one of my kids away. i cried so hard. I love my cute little fluffy and fat puppies. But they will go to good homes so I shouldn't be sad. And in 2 weeks I am going to get that stupid cyst removed from my wrist and I am nervous/scared. I have had 2 cysts removed from my wrists before so I know what to expect and I've even had my gall bladder removed, so it shouldn't be that big of a deal but I am still scared cuz I hate needles and pain. But it needs to be done cuz it is making my wrist hurt really bad. Life is life though I guess. Things have to be done. Anyway, i will go for now. Come back for more exciting news later. haha.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
AAAAAAARRRRRGGGHHHHHHH!! THE SPARKLES!! THE SPARKlES!! i can still see them!! tee hee. liver and such... anywho.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOMORROW!!!! I MISSES YOU TOMS!!! may PFACA rain his blessing down apon you on your birthday!!
toms....i misses you toms? who's tom? this germany place is getting to me, im forgetting how to speak english, and i dont even speak german.... MISSES YOU TONZ!!!
Post a Comment