Tuesday, July 8, 2008

4th of July

For the 4th of July, we went to Christmas Meadows Utah (on the border of Utah and Wyoming) on Friday to my sister in laws cabin, and stayed there until Sunday. It was pretty fun. We went to Evanston to eat dinner and see all the fireworks they have there. Lets just say it was the most awesome, loud, most spectacular fireworks show I have ever seen. It makes the Stadium of Fire look like an amature show. In Wyoming there are no restrictions on sky fireworks so EVERYONE in Wyoming went to the park with their fireworks and set them off all at once. It was awesome. There were literally thousands upon thousands of fireworks. Way cool. Mikaila got sick on the way back to the cabin and threw up all over the car which was really not fun, and even after cleaning it, it stills smells. YUCK! Anyway on Saturday we went fishing. I caught the biggest fish (which wasn't all that big, but it was still bigger then the others) out of the 4 fish we all caught. Alex and Mikaila were so stoked to catch a fish. I frickin love fishing. We got eaten alive by mosquitos though. After that we went back to the cabin and hung out until some of martys family arrived and had dinner with them. It was a pretty fun night. And of course on Sunday we went home. It was nice to relax and forget things for a while. I am feeling better but still have a little bit of stuff to get through, but everything is better and thats really good for me. Thanks for all your support. I am so excited to watch Hells Kitchen tonight!

1 comment:

Peggy Eddleman said...

That fireworks show sounds fabulous! Glad your weekend rocked!