Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Something

Hahaha, I didn't know what to put as the title, so I just put "something". Nothing much has been going on. We have been busy camping, and picking out new carpet for the house. I am pretty excited and kind of grossed out. Excited cuz the new carpet is going to be awesome, but grossed out because the carpet is 50 years old (no kidding) and so when we bring it up, who knows what kind of dead, and rotting things are in the padding. EW! And to think we have been living with it. Hope we don't find a dead body. haha. Anywho, I have finally made a desicion about American Idol. I want so bad to audition and show the world what I can do. But considering the hard time I having lately, it just seems like it's just not the right time, and so I will wait. It's kind of disappointing, but someday I will have my moment to shine. I am just not ready to take on the world yet. YIKES! I love singing, just not in a competition way, cuz I always get my butt kicked.

I am so ready for summer vacation to be over. I love summer, and I hate it when it starts cooling down and turning seasons cuz it depresses me, but the kids are so restless and need something to do! They will be so much easier to entertain after they have gone to school for the day and are busy with homework and other things. Mikaila is very very excited to start school. And Alex is going to start school with an empty mouth. hahha. Both is front teeth are loose so they will coming out in a couple of weeks. It's going to be funny looking. He just keeps losing teeth left and right. These will be his 5th and 6th teeth lost. He's only 6 1/2! But I am determined to pull these ones out myself without gagging. hahah. Just you wait, I will do it, and if I wimp out, then I owe someone................................5 bucks. Maybe. We will see. Anyway gotta go eat some breakfast. Have a good day.

No comments: