Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Grateful

I am so so grateful for my wonderful husband who is so supportive and loving. I literally couldn't live without him. During what seemed to be the beginnings of a complete mental breakdown, he has held me, talked with me and made me feel semi-normal again. Thank you so much marty for being there and loving me during the hard times. I feel like I can do anything with you around. I love you.

2 comments:

Peggy Eddleman said...

So how are things going, Rachel? Any better? I hope so. I think about you every time I drive by your house. Are you coming to Picnic in the Park this week?

living life said...

heya goobienes, i totally miss you i wish i could be there write you silly notes and draw funny comics about any one bothering you..:) maybe we'll stop by the high school adn pay homage to the almighty PFACA!! I LOVES AND MISS YOU!!!!!




LIVER!!!!!!