Really, really, long survey about ME!
Name: Rachel (Brewer) Gubler
Born: American Fork, Utah
I am really: tired
My phone is: silent
My eye color is: hazel
My ring size is: 7 1/2 .... I think
My height is: 5'5"
I am allergic to: strong perfumes and stupid people
I was born on: November 1, 1981
I am annoyed by: stupid drivers/people, being late, people that walk/drive too slow
Last book you read: A novel haha
My bed is: something I want to be in right now
One thing you hate about yourself: My weight
My favorite Holiday is: My birthday haha
The Perfect Kiss is: when I kiss marty
The last three cds i bought were: Carrie Underwood, Kelly Clarkson, and….Jordin Sparks (yes, I am an American Idol fan, could you tell?)
Are you living at home?: not with my parents........
Do you have any siblings?: yep... 5
What did you do yesterday?: Sat around, watched some movies, ran a couple of errands, sat around some more, ate food, and then went to bed haha. Nice lazy day.
Do you believe in:
Love at first sight? kind of
Luck?: mmm... sometimes
Fate?: oh yeah
Yourself?: more then I used to
Aliens?: no
Heaven?: yes
Hell?: I guess if I believe in heaven I believe in hell....
Ghosts?: kind of but kind of not
Horoscopes?: nope...
Soulmates?: yep
Which is Better?
On phone or online? online, I hate talking on the phone (hmmmm so why do I work as an operator?)
Blondes or Brunettes?: I love how some blonde people look but I also love brunettes so either or
Hot or cold? neither... I like warm
Summer or winter? SUMMER
Chocolate or vanilla?: chocolate
Night or Day?: day
Oranges or Apples?: apples
Curly or Straight hair:?: depends on who you are, some look great with straight hair some look great with curly hair
Here's What I Think About:
Abortion: not my place to judge but it’s sad
Backstabbers: stupid freaks
Parents: haven’t seen them in a while, too busy
Last time I:
Hugged someone?: today
Saw someone: this morning
Cried in front of someone: last week
MISC
Who is the ditziest person you know? um………Mary my sister haha sorry mary
Who makes u laugh? marty and my friends at work, they are so hilarious
Last movie you watched? Just like heaven
What I don't understand is: why are there still stupid people on the earth? hahahaha
The most unsatisfying answer I've ever received is: Because then we wouldn’t know who the smart ones are hahahaha
Something I really miss when I leave home is: marty and the kids
The thing I'm looking forward to the most is: SPRING!
The thing I'm not looking forward to the most is: Going back to work tomorrow
Do you love someone? yep, lots of people
Today: I have been sick
Next Summer: I want to go to
This Weekend: Has been spent sitting around and sleeping (I have been sick so I deserve it)
People call me: Rachel, mommy, baby, sexy, goober, goob, mufasa, mcfuzz, lovebug, hahaha I have quite a few nicknames….
The person(s) who knows the most about me is: Marty
The most difficult thing to do is: get mad at my kids or tell someone something I know will disappoint them, and going to work each and every day and leave my kids with someone else
I haven't gotten a speeding ticket: until 1 month ago oops! Hahahahahahahah what can I say, I am a speeder
The first person i talked to today was: Marty
First time you had a crush: Um……5th grade?
The one person who I can't hide things from: myself and marty
Last time someone said something you were thinking: it’s been a few days but me and marty do it all the time
Right now I am talking to: YOU!
What is your dream job?: Singer, actress, photographer
First job?: babysitter, or janitor
I have these pets: 2 beautiful but annoying labs, and 1 beautiful but annoying cat
I wish: I had enough money to live comfortably and not worry, and to go to bed and sleep some more
The worst sound in the world is: Fingernails on a chalkboard, and someone puking haha!
Best sound in the world? my kids laughing, and my hubby telling me loves me
Who makes you happy? my husband, my kids, my family
Myspace or Facebook: Myspace, I have facebook, but it’s so boring
Mexican food or Chinese? Mexican
My favorite piece of clothing? Pajamas, they are very comfy
My favorite color is: Dark red
My computer is: Right in front of me………….
My hair: Is all messy
Last person I got mad at?: marty, he wouldn’t get off his playstation game, and he had been playing it for 3 hours!
Person you secretly crush?: well there is this guy and his name is marty and he is really really hot. Should I ask him out?
Favorite place? home.
Favorite song: No Air, by Jordin Sparks
The all-time best movie(s) is: STARDUST!!!!!!!!!!
The all-time best feeling in the world is: well, I have 2 best feelings in the world... getting married and having my kids.
Favorite scent?: Coconut, garlic, and roses, but not combined haha
Favorite shoes: My wood heeled black high heels.
I lose all respect for people who: in general make me mad, it’s depends on the situation, and when they disrespect my kids. That really gets me going.
Least favorite thing about the opposite sex: some are too cocky for their own good
Color of your room?: light blue walls, cream colored curtains, light blue sheets and dark blue comforter
Best Feature(s) in the opposite sex: Eyes and smile
Best Feature in me: my husband says everything but he especially loves my eyes and butt haha.
The worst pain I was ever in was: hmmm.... child birth, gall bladder surgery and getting my wisdom teeth out. (My teeth don’t numb no matter how many shots I get, It’s really sucks)
Favorite show. American Idol and House
My favorite celebrity. Jessica Alba, Gerard Butler, and several more but I can’t name them all cuz I am too lazy
Favorite Stuffed Animal: The ones marty has given me.
Greatest Fear: my kids or marty passing away before me, tight spaces, and the dark
My weakness is: Snickers or Reeses Peanut butter cups
Favorite soup? Broccoli cheese.
One thing that makes you feel great is: my kids and my husband loving me
One person that you wish you could see right now? Um, I’ve already seen marty, and I’ve already seen my kids, so I think the next person I want to see if my sister Debra, cuz she is so frickin awesome!
About:
Raised in: Pleasant Grove/Lindon Utah
Were you a planned baby: no
Birth date: November 1, 1981
Any siblings: 2 brothers, 3 sisters
Younger or older: I’m second youngest
Hair color: naturally, dark brown, currently, reddish brown
Hair length: halfway from chin and shoulders
First school: Grovecrest
Shoe size: 8 1/2
Mood: irritated cuz I am sick
Lefty/righty: right handed
LOVE LIFE:
Do you remember your first real relationship? Yeah it was with marty haha
Do you believe in love? Yes
Shortest relationship? 2 weeks
Have you ever been heartbroken? Nope
Are you liking someone now? Well there are a few people I do like but they know who they are, but no one else romantically but marty obviously
Have you ever fallen for a friend? Yeah, it was marty haha
Are you afraid of commitment? Nope 8 years and counting baby
THIS OR THAT:
Love or money? Both haha
Coffee or alcohol? Neither
One night stands or relationships? relationships.
Television or internet? Um, both
Pepsi or coke?
Fun night out or romantic night out: both
Phone or in Person? Phone I guess although I hate phones
ARE YOU:
Are you missing someone right now? Sure
Are you talking to anyone right now? No
Are you Indian? I have Indian ancestors, does that count?
DO YOU:
Do you get depressed about things easily? I used to but now I just shrug it off and say whatever, not worth my emotions
Do you live life to the fullest? I do my best, especially these days. You never know how much time you have. Live it up
Do you brush your teeth while in the shower?: nope
MISC:
Where do you put your towel after taking a shower?: around my hair, or in the laundry
What color is your shower curtain?: It’s white with little yellow ducklings on it hahahahahah, gotta love having kids
Did you believe that boys/girls have cooties?: only the ugly ones haha nope
Do you know how to use chop sticks?: no
Can you finish the phrase, “Who lives in a pineapple under the sea?": Spongebob squarepants! (I hate that show!!!!!!!!)
Do you sometimes believe that guys have PMS?: I dunno, never thought of it
Who was the last person you couldn't take your eyes off?: Um, marty cuz he’s so frickin sexy! Hahahaha
Do you think its right for straight guys to get their tongue pierced?: what the heck does it matter? People can do whatever they want, it’s their life not mine so I stay out of it.
Where’s your favorite place to be?: Home or outside in the summer
You like someone?: sure, I like people. ;)
What is your favorite cereal?: Crunch berries
Can you cook?: yes, but I don't much
Are you comfortable with the way you look? Sometimes
How do you dress? comfortable.
Are you scared of growing old alone? Yes
What do you want to be when you grow up? I don’t wanna grow up, I’m a toys r us kid
Favorite season? summer
Are you a vegetarian? not in the least. Sorry, I'm too carnivorous for that.
Current song your listening to? none
Have you ever thought about getting your lip pierced?: nope ouch
Does a kiss make your cuts feel better?: depends on how deep the "cut" is
Have you:
Have you had more than 3 boyfriends/girlfriends at the same time?: no
Have you ever thought about your death?: sure, and it’s really scary
Have you ever given money to a homeless person?: no, they creep me out
Have you ever run over an animal?: no thank goodness, if I ever did I would probably throw up after hearing bones crunching and organs squishing EW!
Have you gotten a text today?: yes it was from my sister wanting funny emails, this is about as funny as she is getting today though.
Kissed someone on you’re myspace friends list?: nope
Been arrested?: nope
Kissed someone you didn't like?: well I liked them at the time but now ewwwwwwwwwwwww
Held a snake?: yep
Been suspended from school?: no
Sat on a roof top?: only on my grandmas old garage roof
Been pushed into a pool with all your clothes on?: um, I don’t think so
Ever broken a bone?: nope yay for me
Shaved your head?: no. But I thought about it a couple times
Played a prank on someone?: haha, sure
Had/have a gym membership?: yes and I regretted it the whole time I had it
Shot a gun?: yerp
Donated Blood?: nope, I HATE needles
Have you ever had stitches?: yes actually
Have you ever been caught sneaking out? Nope, never tried, my dad would have grounded me for years and years and years, plus I’m afraid of the dark so there is no way I was going out in it alone to go meet someone
Have you ever skinny dipped? No
Have you ever done something you regret? I've made many mistakes but I regret nothing.
Have you ever been on a house boat? No, I get motion sickness
Have you ever finished an entire jawbreaker? A small one haha.
Have you ever colored your hair? Many times, it’s now a reddish brown color
Have you ever been streaking? No, nobody wants to see me and my fat running around
without anything covering me
LAST PERSON.
You hung out with?: If you are not counting marty then it would be Janel!
Last person that you texted?: Marty
Went to the movies with?: marty
Went to the mall with?: um, I haven’t been to one in a while so no one
Talked to on the phone?: Janel
You messaged on MySpace?: Um, Tiffany?
You commented on myspace?: Whitney
WOULD YOU RATHER:
Eat or drink?: Eat
Be serious or be funny?: FUNNY
Drink whole or skim milk?: 2 %.
Die in a fire or get shot?: shot in something vital so I don't have to suffer long. To burn to death, thats one of the worst ways to die...
Either/or:
Sun or moon?: Sun
Winter or Fall?: fall
Black/white or color pictures?: both
Where do you live?: utah
Do you want to get married?: well I’ve thought about it, but I dunno hahah
Do you want children?: not any more then the ones I have now
Do you cook?: when I feel like it and have the food to cook. ;)
IN THE LAST 48 HOURS HAVE YOU:
Kissed someone?: yup
Been hugged by someone?: yup
Held hands with someone?: yup
Felt stupid?: yerp
Best
Male friend: Marty
Best female friend: Sherry, Courtney and Janel
Time of Day: When it’s light
Day of the week: SATURDAYS.
Food: Italian or Mexican either one are really good
Last
Person you saw: my kids
Person you alked to on the phone: marty
Person you talked to on MSN: my dad
Tomorrow
Is: Monday, gotta go back to the grind
Got any plans: Go to work…………………………..
Dislikes about tomorrow: Going to work, c’mon how many time do I have to say it? Haha
Currently
Missing: my great aunt Wandy
Wanting: more money
Who
Are you going out with : no one
Was at your house : my hubby and kids duh
Said 'hey' to you today : my neighbor Ella
What
Are your pet peeves: people who are stupid. You know, the ones who should be old enough to know better. I have no patience for ignorance in adults
Are you wearing: my pjs
Are you doing: doing this thingy majig
Is your favorite thing to do: sing!
Are you sitting on: a chair
Where
Were you at 12 noon today : in bed sleeping
Is your toothbrush: Um, on the bathroom counter
Do you sleep: in my room, in my bed
Were you at 7pm: yesterday? Driving to the gym then heading back cuz I realized they were closed haha
Do you keep your socks: on my feet haha
Were you last Saturday night, and what were you doing : At my sisters having fun
1 comment:
You're so funny! I always like reading these!
Post a Comment