Monday, April 21, 2008

New hair



Hey, I got my hair dyed to a closer match to my natural color so i am now a brunette again. Yay! I got tired of being a redhead. So yeah, the pic is my new hair color. Anywho, last week was so very fun. haha. NOT! I was really looking forward to the week cuz I had a 4 day weekend due to spring break and was taking some time off work, and so monday was pretty good, I spent some time with the kids and was lazy and it was pretty good. Tuesday marty took the day off with me cuz it was his birthday (happy birthday marty) and the first thing we wake up to that morning was mikaila throwing up. LOVELY! So we prepare for a busyday with a sick little girl. Halfway through the morning I start to not feel so good. So the rest of the day me and mikaila are stuck in bed sick. Not nice. And on marty's birthday too. So I felt pretty bad. So wednesday strolls around and we are both feeling better so I head off to work and marty is taking half days off the rest of the week to take care of the kids, and I get a really horrible pain in my tooth, but I was like well I was probably grinding it too much last night, it will go away, nope it had other plans. I got through half the day and it got so bad I couldn't even talk, so I go to the dentist to see what the heck is going on, and he tells me that I need a root canal treatment done. NOOOOO! So I schedule an appointment to get that done the next day. And of course, because of my supernerves that refuse to numb, they have to sedate me to keep me from feeling it, and of course the same day I get that done, Alex gets sick so marty has to take care of me and alex both (he is so awesome for doing all that and helping out so much) so all in all I am so priveledged (not) to spend my entire year spendings on this root canal which totals out to be $800 out of pocket! OUCH! I think that hurt more then the root canal. So yeah for the rest of the year we get to be very poor and not spend hardly anything at all cuz it is all gone to a stupid tooth. Grrrrrrrr. I spent less on getting my gall bladder out last year. So anyway, that was done and I am recovering very well. A little pain still but not bad, and I can finally drink cold drinks again YAY! So yeah. Today has been good and I am looking forward to having a good week which is hopefully uneventful and involves no more drama. I want to relax and just live life without visiting a dentist or a doctor or spending the day in bed sick. Cross your fingers for me. I am out!
p.s. 12 more days until I go part time! WHOO HOO!

No comments: