This week has been such a struggle for me. I have been horribly sick, and it seems no matter what I do to make myself better, it's getting worse. It started later last week with a sinus infection and it wouldn't have been so bad but I had some dental work done a couple of weeks ago and it really messed up the nerve in the tooth, and so it was pretty tender to begin with, but with a sinus infection it REALLY hurts the tooth as well as the teeth on the upper jaw so I have been feeling basically like someone has been continually punching me in the mouth for a week and I have never been so miserable. I have never had to take so much Tylenol in such a long time before that it is making me mad cuz I hate pills! I also have to drink lukewarm water or drink through straws to keep my mouth from freaking out over the temperature change in it. I got some antibiotics for the infection but apparently it's a viral one so the antibiotics aren't doing anything for me, so i have stopped taking them. And the horrible part is, is that sinus infections can last up to as long as 4 weeks! Someone shoot me now....seriously.
To top it off, I seem to have gotten the flu, my body is exhausted from trying to kill everything off and doing everything else it's supposed to do, and I have to keep going to the gym until the volunteer thing is over to complete it and get my $20 back. So my energy is shot! I am so tired and so sick. And of course I am still going to work because I just don't have all that much PTO to take to stay home and rest. I already have to use a lot for next week because it's spring break and I have no babysitter. Life just really sucks right now. I know this is a really nonpositive blog but I just need to vent. Today hasn't been all the great. Sorry everyone.
Ok, thinking positive. Marty has been great. He has been taking a lot of time off to help out with watching the kids this month (no babysitter somedays), and has been making dinners and being patient through my tiredness, and just being a great hubby as always. I feel so bad not being able to do much to make things easier on him as well cuz he goes through a lot with work and then helping me, so I owe him a ton. Alex has two more loose teeth so when he loses these ones he will have lost a total of 5 teeth. Sheesh! The kids is going through teeth like no other. He loves getting money from the tooth fairy though. Mikaila is jealous of his loose teeth so she sits there and wiggles hers to try and make them loose so she can get a visit from the tooth fairy too. haha. Silly girl. Both the kids are so excited for the new school year and I am still so stoked for when I start part time. It's going to be soooooo awesome! Well I am signing out.
4 comments:
Sorry to hear you are so sick! I hope you get over everything quickly!
Rachel, I hope things look up for you soon!
Rachel try alternating tylenol then Ibprofin.. I've been through alot of dental, it really worked for me.
Post a Comment